If you’re wondering about the most at-risk areas for a home intrusion, your front door and first-floor windows are at the top of the list. With this in mind, it shouldn’t be a surprise that window and door alarm sensors are essential components for home security installations in Tampa. While it’s true the technology has been around for decades, you will probably be impressed at what modern sensors can do.
How Will Window and Door Sensors Defend Your Home?
You’ll be glad to know that window and door sensors are part of every ADT package, regardless of whether you choose a straightforward, simple configuration or the most cutting-edge system with surveillance and complete automation. Installation is also part of the deal so you there’s no need for you to lift a finger, and you can avoid having to stress about your equipment being installed correctly.
If you’re curious as to how window and door alarm sensors work, it’s a simple, two-part magnetic contact. One part is attached to the adjacent frame, and the other is secured right to the window or door. You secure your door or window and the two contacts fit neatly together. When your security is armed and an entry point is opened, the joined contacts move apart and your alarm is tripped. But you should know, these advanced devices have the ability to do quite a bit more than just activate your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Tampa
An anchor of your home defense, window and door alarm sensors offer a range of benefits, including the following:
- Set off the alarm: These components trigger your high-decibel alarm if a window or door opens when the system is armed.
- Immediate alerts: Would you like to know what’s happening at your property when you’re not there? You can obtain automatic updates right to your cell phone when a device is engaged.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: Not only will you be notified, your 24-hour monitoring professionals will get a warning as well. Your property will be safeguarded, irregardless of whether you’re on site or not.
- Home automation possibilities: Customize your home’s smart devices to function in a complementary fashion. You might have your lights engage or set a camera to begin recording whenever a door or window sensor is tripped. Not only will your alarm sound, you’ll have the chance to catch sight of who set off the sensor initially.
- Streamlined appearance: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even there. They feature an unobtrusive design that harmonizes with any decor. You may even get fully recessed units that are concealed from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Select from wired or wireless components depending on the kind of installation that works best for you. No matter your choice, your property will be better defended.
More versatile than previous iterations, door and window sensors in Tampa can be expertly integrated into your comprehensive home security package.
Customize Your Modern Home Security System In Tampa
Are you interested in having versatile window and door alarm sensors in Tampa that enhance your security and interact straight to your home’s automation? That is exactly what you will enjoy when working with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to get an idea of what we can do for you, dial (813) 355-0757 or fill out the simple form below.